News & Information
Aquaculture Travel Funds Available To Underrepresented Communities of the Great Lake Region
The Great Lakes Aquaculture Collaborative will provide reimbursement funds for students, current or potential producers and speakers from historically excluded or underrepresented groups to attend and/or present at state and regional aquaculture meetings. See the informational flyer for eligibility requirements.
To apply: Fill out a short registration form.
Questions? Contact Emma Hauser, aquaculture outreach specialist, Northern Aquaculture Demonstration Facility and Wisconsin Sea Grant, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
Aquaculture Learning Pathways
The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point (UWSP) offers several learning pathways tailored to fit the interests of traditional students, post-graduates, professionals, veterans, and those wanting to continue their education in the field of aquaculture. See the UWSP Aquaculture Learning Pathways fact sheet for more information.
Questions? Contact the UWSP Department of Biology at (751) 346-2159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Central Regional Aquaculture Center (NCRAC) Announces New Extension Factsheets
These factsheets were developed by regional and national experts with final editing and layout from Iowa State University Extension and Outreach staff. These publications are now available at NCRAC.org as well as Extension Store (iastate.edu).
GLAC Media Mentions
- 08/25/2023. Great Lakes Aquaculture Collaborative Offers Reimbursement to Attend Aquaculture Events. Minnesota Sea Grant.
- 08/22/2023. Minnesota Sea Grant Co-Hosts Fish Farm Session. Morning AgClips.
- 08/21/2023. Minnesota Sea Grant Co-Hosts Fish Farm Session at National Fisheries Meeting. Minnesota Sea Grant.
- 07/31/2023. Great Lakes Aquaculture Products Featured on Capitol Hill. Minnesota Sea Grant.
- 10/19/2022. Great Lakes Sea Grant Programs Awarded $425,000 to Advance Aquaculture. Minnesota Sea Grant.
- 09/19/2019. Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative. Minnesota Sea Grant.