Thank you for stopping by the Great Lakes Sea Grant Network booth during IAGLR’s 66th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research (May 8–12, 2023 in Toronto, Ontario)! Below is a collection of links and resources showcased by the programs across our region.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help finding something. You can also visit all our Sea Grant programs on social media; here’s a list of our channels.
Center for Great Lakes Literacy
Cooperative Science and Monitoring Initiative
Michigan Sea Grant
- Michigan Sea Grant By-the-Numbers
- 15th (ICBF) International Congress on the Biology of Fish – Save-the-Date
- Student opportunities
- MI Fresh Fish
New York Sea Grant
Connect with NYSG on social media:
Pennsylvania Sea Grant
- Research opportunities
- Aquatic Invasive Species videos, bluff recession webinars, and Lake Erie Environmental Forums are all on YouTube
- PA Lake Erie Environmental Forum – May 16
- Pennsylvania Aquatic Invasive Species ID smart phone app
Connect with PASG on social media:
Lake Champlain Sea Grant
- Lake Champlain Sea Grant factsheet – Science that Informs
- Research program factsheet – Research: Science to Benefit Ecosystems and Economies in the Lake Champlain Basin
You must be logged in to post a comment.