Scroll down to browse the gallery of cross-cutting programs and multi-state projects that Sea Grant and partners are collaborating on to address regional issues.
- Great Lakes Aquaculture Collaborative
- The Center for Great Lakes Literacy is the Great Lakes education network through which state Sea Grant education programs and their partners collaborate.
- An outreach network related to Hazardous Materials Transport in the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Region
- Cooperative Science and Monitoring Initiative (CSMI)
- Resources related to Great Lakes water level fluctuations
Additional issue-specific programmatic areas include:
- Coastal Storms and Hazards:
- Water Safety: The Be Current Smart campaign and Dangerous Currents website are collaborative water safety projects developed by the Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant programs
- Marine Debris: The Great Lakes Marine Debris Collaborative is composed of multiple partners, including Sea Grant, NOAA, and several other organizations in the region.
- Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS):