Scroll down to browse the gallery of cross-cutting programs and multi-state projects that Sea Grant and partners are collaborating on to address regional issues. Examples include:
- Cooperative Science and Monitoring Initiative (CSMI)
- Resources related to Great Lakes water level fluctuations
- Be Current Smart campaign and Dangerous Currents website are collaborative water safety projects developed by the Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant programs
- Resources about crude oil transport in the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Region
- The Great Lakes Marine Debris Collaborative is composed of multiple partners, including Sea Grant, NOAA, and several other organizations in the region.
- The Great Lakes Coastal Storms Program is part of a national effort to make coastal communities safer and more resilient to storm and weather hazards and climate change. Learn more about the regional program on Wisconsin Sea Grant’s website.
- Read an October 2017 Asian carp report about the life history, behaviors, and ecosystem impacts of these aquatic invasive species (AIS).